Previous Next

Best Western Etoile Residence Imperiale Hotel Paris

Images of Best Western Etoile Residence Imperiale Hotel Paris

General Information

The inn is located just off the Porte Maillot round-point and the ensuite Palais des Congres. The refined street is home to a lot of butiques and a wide range of restaurants. It is just a mins wander to the Porte Maillot tube station. 3 stops down the line is the Arc de Triomphe.

This three-star hotel may be considered a matchless 1st-class hotel. The peaceful location in the refined 16th region is convenient for visiting 2 of the town's main sights: The Arc de Triomphe and its glamorous Champs Elysees, in addition to the Trocadero and Eiffel Tower.

The five-storey building is superb, and bears a conventional Parisian fashion.

The hotel does not propose restaurant dining. The dining room renovated in 2008 is located at basement level, and proposes customers a rural dining district. In keeping with the relaxation of the guesthouse, it's pleasantly embellished.

The foyer enterely renewed is little in size. Behind the discreet reception desk counter, clients may hall and unwind in the inviting sofa chairs. The design and decoration is tranquil, and maintained in subdued color shades. Customers may also walk out into small and radiant hotel yard.

The suites of the guesthouse are little. 60% of the suites have been newly refurbished, and are in superior condition, with the remaining 40% of the apartments in very proper condition. The apartments are stylishly embellished and maintained in soothing color tones, and propose tourists individual air-conditioning, mini-safes, wifi connectivity self-sufficient, and mini bar amenities. The recently renewed bathrooms are in superior condition, little and functional, whilst the others remain in very proper condition.

1 minute stroll to the nearest bus stop, 1 minute stroll to the nearest tube station (porte maillot), two km to downtown, 22 kilometers to the airport (orly), 29 kilometers to the airport (charles de gaulle), three kilometers to the nearest station (gare street lazare), Close to the trade fair ground (palais des congres pt maillot).

Best Western Etoile Residence Imperiale Hotel Paris Facilities

Best Western Etoile Residence Imperiale Hotel Paris facilities
24 Hour ReceptionAir Conditioned
Airport shuttleBabysitting / Child Services
Banquet FacilitiesBar / Lounge
Business CenterCable / Satellite TV
Coffee / Tea MakerConcierge
Direct dial phoneDisabled Access
Dry CleaningElevator / Lift
Hair DryerHigh-speed Internet
Laundry serviceMeeting Rooms
Mini BarModem / Data Port
Non-Smoking RoomsPet Friendly
Room ServiceSafe-Deposit Box
Compare hotel prices between 30 leading online companies! Find the best price for over 900,000 hotel deals!
The Worldwide Hotel Price Comparison Engine.
© Copyright 2015 All rights reserved.